Friday, February 4, 2011

02-02-11: Seattle Public Library 4 of 4

I framed an orange van.
The quickest way down is to use the elevators. I'm sure a very well-meaning artist/architect made the walls surrounding the elevators glass, but the view straight down the 10 story tall shaft made me a little dizzy. (The 11th floor is: STAFF ONLY.) I had to give myself a little pep talk, convincing my yellow-bellied half that the elevator was just a normal elevator despite the see-throughness of its walls.


My photographic binge was not contained to the interior. As I waited for the bus, I enjoyed leaning back to take shots looking straight up from beneath an overhang. All in all, an excellent first date. When can I go back??

2 comments:

Martha said...

Very cool set of pictures! All of your pictures make me want to want to try my hand at photography. I'm sure I can't do as well but I'm going to have to give it a try.

Jenn said...

Martha, You absolutely should give it a try! I know next to nothing, I just use my eyes and play around with the camera -- I'm certain you can do that and would enjoy it too!!