Monday, November 29, 2010

11-26-10: Chiang Mai

Contributing Writer (Robert):

Up around 9:30-10:00. Me to blue diamond you to try to call Amanda.
When you got to blue diamond I'm sitting with a cute blonde and we
don't remember her name. Talking and breakfast at blue diamond. You
call moo for like two hours. I wait and mail a postcard. Then over to
the night market to check out the inside mall and cameras. We ate on
the 4th floor and had to buy coupons. Then bought a new mem card for
the camera. On our way back stopped at taste of heaven for bite. Then
back to the room for a nap and back out to dinner at the royal Indian
cuisean. Then called your mom and buy a beer. A little tv and to
sleep.

Primary Author's Note: To be fair, this is not Robert's best effort.
He was hoodwinked into writing the post. Often I implore him to write
me an outline to help me remember everything that happened and often
he rises to the challenge and this time....it got published.

No comments: