Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11-02-10: Correction

Dr. Bronners Users Beware!
This soap is not compatible with travel to Thailand, especially if
visiting Lonely Beach on Koh Chang and staying at the Paradise
Cottages. The soap reacts in some strange way with the minerals in the
ground water, leaving your skin sticky and your hair positively dread
locky! This is a terrible condition, but easily remedied. Buy ordinary
soap/shampoo and definitely conditioner from the 7-11 and
viola...silky hair and clean skin.

Apologies to Paradise Cottages. Your water isn't great, but you aren't
intentionally cutting it with salt water.

I wish you could have seen the look the concierge gave me when I
accused her of doing so. She certainly thought I was crazy. At least I
didn't harass other guests about the quality of their showers as I
intended to do...

No comments: